On 18 October, 18 SMEs presented the R&D projects that they are developing with MINE.THE.GAP support at this year’s Mining and Minerals Hall 2022 (MMH). The MMH is a world meeting that gathers the present and future knowledge of mining. It took place at the Seville Conference and Exhibition Centre (FIBES) and welcomed professionals of the industry from all over the world.
- ISMC participates in the “EU INDUSTRY DAYS 2023” promoting innovation valleys
- BATMASS, the first European battery supply valley will receive 10 million euros in funding
- Leading the European cooperation on supply for the battery programme
- New Open Call for SMEs within I4-GREEN project
- GENERAL ASSEMBLY 2023 / ISMC leads European raw materials emergency